Welcome Back Giants Fans and ride for 50% Off all of April! Take Caltrain to see the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park from the South Bay and Peninsula. With the San Francisco Caltrain Station located one block from the ballpark, fans arrive safe and energized to cheer on their beloved San Francisco Giants.
GETTING TO THE GAME!
Please check the full weekday and weekend train schedules for service to and from the park.
Caltrain provides post-game Express train for evening games on weekdays and weekends. The train departs San Francisco 15 minutes after the last out or when full, making its first stop at Millbrae followed by local stops to San Jose Diridon. Fans wishing to reach stations between San Francisco and Millbrae should take a regular scheduled trains. Click here for Caltrain schedule.
On Fireworks nights, the Express train will depart 15 minutes after the fireworks or when full.
The last train departs San Francisco at 12:05 a.m. on weekdays and weekends. There will be no extra service after the last train in the event that a Giants game goes into extra innings in order to provide overnight construction windows for the Electrification Project.
Know Before You Go
Here are some things you should know before you go: For a contactless experience use the Caltrain Mobile app or Clipper card or app. Tickets are also available at station Ticket Machines. Tickets aren't sold onboard. Caltrain is a proof-of-payment system. Customers without a valid ticket are subject to citation.
- The Caltrain Mobile app allows you to purchase One-Way, Day Pass or Zone Upgrades and daily parking all on your mobile device.
- Save time and avoid the line! Purchase a Day Pass using Caltrain Mobile app.
- Clipper card e-cash users: remember to tag on and tag off.
- Group of 25 or more save 10% by ordering in advance. Caltrain parking is enforced 24/7. Daily parking permits can be purchased at station. Ticket Machines and Caltrain Mobile Ticketing App.
- For more information on Caltrain parking
Face coverings are required at all times on Caltrain and at Caltrain stations and facilities. For latest Caltrain COVID - 19 information.
Caltrain reminds customers that open alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the trains beginning at 9 p.m. on special event days and nights.
You can now receive Caltrain news via e-mail!
Caltrain Twitter is human-operated M-F, 7am to 7pm, excluding holidays.