Caltrain fully supports the First Amendment regarding expressive activity; however, pursuant to Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board Ordinance No. 1, expressive activity is not allowed at the following locations:
• in any train
• in any maintenance facility, storage yard, office or work area
• in the area between the railroad tracks and the yellow safety line
While engaging in expressive activity, you may not do any of the following:
• interfere with access to or from trains or train stations
• interfere with Caltrain operations
• harass, threaten or coerce any person
• obstruct, delay or interfere with the free movement of any person
• leave written materials unattended or discard any materials on Caltrain property
• create a safety or security risk or risk of injury to persons or damage to property
3/8/16 - jb
You can now receive Caltrain news via e-mail!
Caltrain Twitter is human-operated M-F, 7am to 7pm, excluding holidays.