Caltrain Holiday Service for the following days:
- New Year’s Day - Saturday, January 1, 2022 - Weekend Schedule
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 17, 2022 - Modified Schedule
- Presidents Day - Monday, February 21, 2022 - Modified Schedule
- New Year’s Day - Friday, January 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 18, 2021 - Modified Schedule
- Presidents Day - Monday, February 15, 2021 - Modified Schedule
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day - Sunday, July 4, 2021
- 4th of July SF Fireworks, Sunday, July 4 - Extra southbound local trains will depart after the fireworks show. Last train departs at 11:30 p.m.
- Independence Day (Observed) - Monday, July 5, 2021
- Labor Day - Monday, September 6, 2021 - Weekend Schedule
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 25, 2021 - Weekend Schedule
- Day After Thanksgiving - Friday, November 26, 2021 - Modified Schedule
- Christmas Eve (Christmas Day Observed) - Friday, December 24, 2021 - Weekend Schedule
- Christmas Day - Saturday, December 25, 2021 - Weekend Schedule
- New Year’s Eve (New Year’s Day Observed) - Friday, December 31, 2021 – Weekday Schedule + Special Post-event Trains
- Caltrain will provide special post-event trains after the last regularly scheduled train at 12:05 a.m. The first special southbound train will depart San Francisco at 12:30 a.m. or when full and the last train will depart no later than 1:30 a.m. Trains will make all weekday local stops from San Francisco to San Jose Diridon.
- Caltrain will provide FREE service beginning at 8 p.m. until the last special post-event train departs San Francisco.
The Monthly Pass is honored for unlimited trips between all zones for all of the above listed holidays. Please see Ticket Types for more information.
You can now receive Caltrain news via e-mail!
Caltrain Twitter is human-operated M-F, 7am to 7pm, excluding holidays.